Thursday, May 8, 2014

I'm COOPtivated

Last weekend we picked up a chicken coop in Lincoln.  We had five adults riding in the van, so the coop had to go on top.  We did not get too far down the road when we realized that there was more than "chicken dirt" flying off the top of the van.  Each compartment has a removable floor piece, a couple which were lost during transit. 

But it finally reached it's destination in my "outdoor store" at the Rusty Chandelier.  My son was home from California and helped me get it moved in.

A meandering shopper and I both spent time admiring it.  Then she went on to buy my large chicken feeder and berry basket from inside.

It's hard not to feel a kinship with
people who share similar tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...