Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Halloween Ribbon "Awards"

A few weeks ago I picked up a slough of 1950s era horse show ribbons.


I sold a few, added a few to a chalkboard, and got inspired to transform the rest.

I started out by spraying them all a flat black.  (Before you get all "How could you?" just know that many were discolored or damaged).

I used some narrow paper strips that I had purchased to make Halloween paper chains with my niece.  (May need to purchase more of those...)  I also purchased some foil rosettes and paper BOO coasters from Michael's.  Otherwise I just used some stuff I already had. 

I don't know how well they will sell, but I had a lot of fun making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...