Sunday, October 25, 2015

Saturday Fall Farm Auction 10.24.15

Saturday dawned cool and clear.  Perfect fall weather and we didn't have a thing on the calendar....auction time!

It was a little hard to tell from the ad (no photos)
what type of auction to expect.

I was delighted to find a variety of animals on the farm.

A variety of junk.
(Yes, I did snap up the tulip pitcher)

It attracted a small, rural crowd.

Not to appear greedy,
but I also took home the light blue Pepsi cooler.

I was very sad to find out none of these beauties were in the sale.
You'll have to tune in at a later date to see what else I scored..

2 comments:

  1. I spotted that Pepsi cooler right off - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had auctions like this around here. Love that old cooler. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...