Thursday, October 1, 2015

Best Ever Altered Dollar Tree Pumpkins, Second Edition

My first installation of Best Ever Altered Dollar Tree Pumpkins, can be viewed  HERE .  I only did two originally because that is how many pumpkins I had leftover from last year.  Since then I went out and bought three more.  This will conclude this particular artistic rant because I've used up all of my interesting rusty hardware.

Here is the whole herd altogether.
The first two lasted about an hour in my booth before selling,
so I'm trying to get a little enjoyment out of these guys before letting them go.

All of them have a little different personality.
 
But all of them seem to be in a good mood.

If you try one of these yourself, I have a tip for you --
I implanted a heavy bolt or piece of hardware on the back of each
to keep them from getting front heavy.
So easy, so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...