Monday, October 24, 2016

Upcycled Halloween Bling Bottles, Part II 2016


After doing a batch of bottles for Halloween,
(click here to see that post)
and thinking I'd gotten off easy with the number of bottles --
I discovered a second box of bottles set aside for Halloween decorating.

I pulled out little trinkets and some vintage
jewelry bits to adorn some of these.

And then I had the bright idea to cut out vintage
photographs of people to make them looked "trapped"
in the bottles.

Imagine my surprise when I unpacked some of last year's
bottles -- to find that I had that same epiphany last year!

Sometimes old age is such a blessing.
It allows you to forget the bad, and rediscover the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...