Wednesday, July 12, 2017

In The Millinery Business


I purchased all of the hats in this post at the 7.01.2017 auction.
 I went a little hog wild on hats.
I basically bought all of these (and about 25 more)
for about $1 each.

Most of the hats in this post are straw hats.
I find when I put things on ebay it helps if I do it in categories.

This cutie also had flowers on the outside of the
satin streamers.

I thought that this one was such a great shape.

I love all the different shapes and sizes,
the adornments....

and mostly the millinery flowers.

 These will be listed on ebay,
others will be for sell in my booth,


3 comments:

  1. I wish I could get motivated to try and sell some things on ebay. But, I don't want to have to do the shipping. That seems like a pain.
    You did good. I'm sure they will do good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so right, shipping is major pain. but a few years ago my husband decided to be my "shipping department". He has 6 weeks off in the summer, so I try to ramp up my ebay business then.

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing @ Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete