Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Selling Vintage Typewriters

I am getting ready to list three vintage typewriters on ebay.
They are beauties. 

 These first two pics are of a Remington.

 All three typewriters are fairly small and "portable".
But all seriously heavy.

 This is a Wanderer-Werke
(I think the "W" logo looks alot like Wonder Woman's).
It was made in Germany, about 1940.
Sold on ebay for $65.

This is a Royal Arrow.
After I took these pics I found that I had yet another Royal Arrow
(someone has a serious typewriter fetish) ,
but this one is two-toned and has "tombstone" shaped keys.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I adore vintage typewriters. I wondered about costly shipping with the weight. Just curious--have you sold any before? Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...