Monday, October 23, 2017

Tiny Farmhouse Flip Tour

I have a friend who flips houses.  It is always interesting.  Like Chip & Joanna -- he does the construction end, she does the design and paperwork.  They recently completed a little farmhouse.  I saw it before they started on it, and had my doubts.  But they worked their magic, and it turned out so cute!  Unlike most of their flips, they will be living in this one for awhile.

 I caught them "mid-move" so there are things on the wall,
but not all the furniture had been moved in...or appliances....or rugs.

 They tore out some walls to really open up the downstairs space.
I think that she told me they will be able to seat about 24 people for a meal.

 Loved the copper lights in the kitchen.

 Husband did a great job on the vent hood.

 Loved the pattern of the wood on the counters 
and island.

 Showing off the cabinets and farmhouse sink.

 Click here to see the makeover on this buffet.

 Loved the light in the "front room".

 Also great natural light available in the tiny upstairs bath.

 Here is the view from the shower.

 They had all the hardwood floors refinished.
The short-plank oak turned out to be a stunner.

 View of the wide kitchen island that can seat people
on both sides.

 Lest you think you were looking at a big house,
here is the view from the outside.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love seeing the transformation--thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...