Sunday, September 6, 2020

Flea Market Items for Cottage Kitchen

 

Our guest cottage is 99% completed by the contractor.  Now just getting it furnished and stocked.
We have purchased more "new" than I would have like.  New mattresses, new loveseat, two new chairs, new pots & pans.  Our furnishings budget is thin.  So I took stock of what we still needed for the kitchen and went to an early Sunday morning flea market.  I was pleased to get most of what we still needed.  This stack of bowls with lids -- $3 for all.

$1 for the large pyrex mixing bowl,
and $3 for the clear pyrex set.

$3 each for the heavy duty cookie trays,
and just $1 for the enamelware one.

$3 for the square pyrex baking pan,
and $1 for the Revereware skillet.
I still need a few things, but the basics are covered.
After we get pictures and curtains hung I will post pics of the guest cottage.


1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...