Thursday, September 17, 2020

My Antiques At An Antiques Shop


My friend Renee owns a little local antique shop.
I try to help her out, because I once owned my own antique shop -- and it is a challenge.
So, when I decided to liquidate my inventory, I gave her a call.
She bought all of my suitcases and picnic baskets...

my dress form (just didn't have room for her in my house),
even the garland draped across her was from me (getting rid of all of my "props").

Folding bench and crazy quilt -- from me.
Didn't she do any awesome job putting it altogether?

Basket cart and little white light?
Mine, and now hers.
All looking for their forever homes.

2 comments:

  1. I think I would like to work in an antiques shop, even for a little while. I can only imagine all the knowledge I would gain.
    Beautiful window display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loaded up her shop with a lot of great things.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...