Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Collecting Antique Windmill Tails

I told Katie the story about finding the five windmill tails (rudders) in Nebraska. (Read about that story here. )  Naturally, she thought she needed one of them.  So I displayed them for her to see when she stopped by.

Once I set them up, I couldn't help but take photos of them.
Aren't they a handsome collection?  Wow.

Three Dempsters (two different sizes)
which were manufactured in Beatrice, Nebraska around the 1930s.
What a great (if somewhat huge) Nebraska souvenir.

Love the graphics on this one too.

.
This is my keeper.
So what if I only have three left for resale?

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...