Friday, April 17, 2015

Herd Of Repurposed Coffee Tin Planters

This is my favorite season of the year.  Maybe my favorite gardening week of the whole year.  Everything is bursting with bloom.  The birds are chirping with joy. If you can dodge a few rain drops, the temps are still cool enough to spend hours digging in the dirt.

So this is what I came up with today.  I decided to go ahead and plant all of my vintage coffee tins at once, because they look so great in small groupings. 

I have had this coffee tin for years and years (I loved the colors), but it was time to thin out some things...so someone else will have a chance to enjoy it.

I am sacrificing some of my "Rusty Bits and Pieces" (see more about them here), to fill out my planters this year.  You notice all of the plants are succulents?  Tough and hardy, gotta love them.

Can't wait to take them in to my outdoor space at the Rusty Chandelier.

1 comment:

  1. I.Love.Those.Rusty.Pieces.mixed.with.the.Plants!!!! Great minds think alike! Gonna hunt around for some old chain links...lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...