Saturday, June 4, 2016

Citywide Garage Sale Vintage Finds Thursday 06.02.2016

Last week was city-wide garage sale week in our little burg.  It officially is just on Saturday, but if you purchase a permit you are allowed to have it for two (or three!) days.  So the first buying day was Thursday for me.  Kind of a soft opening.

This was actually my husband's haul.  While I went to
lunch with girlfriends, he was raiding somebody's old
chicken coop. 

 
Three 1920s oil cans.

Only about four garage sales Thursday morning, which is where I picked up this trio.  As I said, on Thursday I actually had time for a leisurely lunch with friends.  A couple people invited me to drop by their sales in the afternoon.  There was a sale opening at 3 pm.  It was all the calm before the storm...
stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Your husband sure is a good picker--love those oil cans he picked up. Sounds like you had a lovely day. Lunch with friends and some [terrific] vintage finds. Thanks so much for sharing your treasures with us at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...