Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Batch #4 Of Vintage Planters -- enamelware

 I am not selling as many plants this year compared to past years.
Prices are the same, same type of plants and planters.  Who knows.

So I had planted this one a couple of weeks ago.
It waited patiently at home until a few of the ones I had taken in were sold.
I love how the vintage enamelware sets off the succulents.

This is a good view of the hardware I
added for visual interest.
 
Fast forward two weeks -- same planter is shown on the left,
look how filled out it is!
The rusty hardware barely even shows anymore.

I like the look of the round sawblade in the center planter,
I wish I had more of those to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...