Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Magnolia Line At Nebraska Furniture Mart

We went to Nebraska Furniture Mart (KC location) today looking for a couch.  Long story, but we will probably not ever find exactly what we are looking for.  But here is what we did find:

Magnolia Home Interiors has come to Nebraska Furniture Mart!

It was all right as you go in, hard to miss.

Nice selection of vintage inspired furniture, baskets, accents,
and even blankets.

I thought some of the pieces were pretty reasonable.
But probably the "real thing" (true vintage item) would be even cheaper
if you could find it.

And I didn't have to fight the crowds at
Magnolia in Waco.

And yes,
I did get to see Chip & JoJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...