Monday, July 4, 2016

Vintage Patriotic Purchases

Here is my brief homage to Independence Day.  R,W&B are not my favorite color combination (treason?) but I always pick up a few things around this time of year to decorate my booth.

And I really stay away from cutesy, craftsy items --
but this chicken was completed handcrafted and cost me a whole buck.

My husband's find.
Cute with little flags on a July Fourth table.

A patriotic project that I finished a few weeks ago,
click here to see that post.

My "book bundles" to sell this month and a
cute book with vintage flag stickers.
 
My fave patriotic find:
seven small 48 star flags,
they sold for $29 on ebay.

Vibrant tablecloth going on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...