Monday, August 15, 2016

Saturday Junking Marathon 08.13.2016

Saturday my husband and I managed to go to TWO flea markets, one auction, and a garage sale all before noon.  Unfortunately, I only snapped pictures at one of the flea markets.


These junking friends set up at the bi-annual market
that I lovingly call the "Fur & Feathers Flea".
Click here to see my adventure there in April.

They had this fun collection of seed thermometer's for sale.

Here is my husband making a deal with this rowdy crew.

There were even more "fur and feathers" on site than ususal.
These handsome fellows were selling for $20 each.

There were a wide selection of items for sale.
You'll have to watch for my next post to see what
I came home with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...