Monday, August 14, 2017

Last Weekend's Vintage Finds

Last Friday I went to ONE garage sale.  Normally I have to shop at about 10 garage sales to find something at one of them.  When I pulled in front of the  garage sale it was a bit sad looking. With most everything in the yard from the 1980s, at a very sad looking little house.  They mentioned they did have a few things inside ....

 Like FIVE 1913 era trophies.  
(All sold at the Platte City Antiques Show.
Paid $20 for all, sold for $75.)

 Like this little box of jewelry from Bejing.  

Like a piece of Italian pottery marked Tiffany & Co.

 Authentic? I don't know, but it is gorgeous.
You cannot tell a garage sale by it's cover.

4 comments:

  1. I like the jewelry the most. Neat finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! those trophies... xo- maryjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those trophies are fabulous! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm--pinned

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really hit the jackpot! I've been waiting for a trophy find like that for years! Congrats:)
    xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...