Saturday, September 9, 2017

Adding A Pierced Tin Cap To Our Garden Shed

I don't have alot of things that you would be jealous of.
But I do have a 1895 killer garden shed.

This is the view from the south side.

I don't know if it was originally a shed,
chicken coop or privy.
Love the moons on the back.

 We had purchased two strips of decorative roof strips earlier this summer.
We immediately decided that they would look great....

 adorning the mossy shake-shingle roof.

 I only got them attached to the edges of the roof
that I could access on a ladder without climbing the roof.

I think my shed is enjoying her new roof-do.

2 comments:

  1. Details like this add such character and charm--love it! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...