Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wreath Goes From Autumnal To Skeletal

Sometime during 2017 I picked up this wreath for cheap.  It has a nice natural fall look.  But I am looking to add a bit of black and a few faux bones to anything this time of year.

In fact, I had already hotglued a skull in place before
I thought to take a photo.
Where's Waldo?

 Here he is!

Since it had such great natural elements to begin with,
I spraypainted some water lily pods black and added them.
A couple of skulls and a skeleton makes it Halloween worthy.

5 comments:

  1. I love those pods. They are so cool.
    You'll enjoy the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath looks great! Thanks for sharing @ Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew those were water lily pods! Love those skulls! I am trying to find a jar to fit one of those skellies into--making H. decor for my daughter who just LOVES Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I love it!
    Amber
    followtheyellowbrickhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to add, I can only use the seed pods at Halloween because my sons think they are creepy! I like them, but I have to agree they are perfect for Halloween. Painting them black is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...