Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Master Bedroom Tour Of Stonecrest Cottage

 

Welcome to the Master Bedroom of our new guest cottage.
We are whittling down our last detail projects before listing it on AirBNB.


I have shown off the vintage chandelier before.
But I do love it.  We bought it for $3, but had to add all the bling ourselves.


This is the view from the bed.
We had enough space to have a desk alcove.
 It will be great spot for guests to do their computer work.

This is the view of the fire pit from the large windows.  


An authentic barn door headboard.
And plenty of space on either side to make the bed.

The closet alcove.

I am going to store extra linens in the trunk,
and keep it locked.

Here you can see how high the arched ceiling is.
It really gives you an illusion of space.
Stay tuned for more Stonecrest Cottage tours.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic job on the master. Love all the details and unique ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. it has been fun, and it has been tough. i hope to get it on AirBNB in a few weeks.

      Delete
  2. You'll have no trouble keeping that cabin rented! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it by emailing Dr Emu through emutemple@gmail.com and that was where I got the help to restore my marriage. WhatsApp +2347012841542
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...