Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Tour Of Stonecrest Cottage Living Room

 

Our loveseat finally arrived via UPS.
It fits into the guest cottage perfectly.
The living room seats four,
which is the maximum sleep number.

We donated our 8 year old TV to the cottage,
and bought ourselves a new one.

Better view of the loveseat.
I had actually bought five pillows for this living space,
and only two fit.

View from the bedrooms hallway to the front of the house.
20'x24' still feels spacious.
We are hoping to list it on AirBNB in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. I like the color of the loveseat. Good luck on renting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it by emailing Dr Emu through emutemple@gmail.com and that was where I got the help to restore my marriage. WhatsApp +2347012841542
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...