Monday, February 10, 2014

More 2014 St Joseph Antique Show Pics

Busy today unloading the van and restocking my booth at the Rusty Chandelier.  It was a sunny 9 degrees, which actually didn't seem too bad.  You know you've had a brutal winter when people are running around in light jackets and no hats at 9 degrees.  The rest of our booth photos from last weekend:

The plat map book was in poor condition but still sold for $22.

I am on the right, and my friend Marcia is on the left.
We generally do the St Joseph Show together.
She likes foo-foo smalls and I like larger primitives,
so it works out well.  This is the only photo I got of
the great Shoe Polish Stand I sold (signs on both sides)

My $3.00 each jewelry box is always a big hit.

Diane sells Country & Garden antiques in
Estes Park and Omaha purchased my 3 sugar buckets.
I bought all three in pieces for $5, I had to assemble them like a puzzle.
I sold them for $90.

Gibson Girl type painting.  Purchased for $4, sold for $40.
Made about $1680 sales from the weekend after rent.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...