Sunday, February 9, 2014

Post St Joseph MO Antique Show Picts

Winding down from frenzy of Saturday - Sunday St Joseph Antique Show.  We had great sales Saturday and better-than-expected sales today.  The weather held -- only a little light snow today.
We appreciate all of our customers and friends that visited us at the Show.  I'll show a few photos of our booth today and add more later.

I wrapped all of the vintage handmade lace around Bingo cards.
I'll try to get a close-up of the lace that is left -
it looked really cute.

THe oak cabinet with white door on left I purchased for $30, sold for $75.
The wall clock in front I purchased for  $2, sold for $15.
The  cute medicine cabinet on the right I purchased for $15, sold for $42.

The wisk brooms I purchased for $1 each and sold for $5 each.
The one in original paper sold for $10.

The domed birdcage was purchased for $5 and sold for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...