Thursday, February 6, 2014

Quilt Tops for eBAY

In the lull before the antique show I'm working on listing a bunch of quilt tops on ebay.  I purchased these at a couple of different auctions many months ago.  (Part of my winter destashing project).  You have got to love quilt tops for so many reason:
  • they have the same artistic merits of quilts
  • they have the same heritage or preserved past as quilts
  • they have never been used so are usually in better condition than same era quilts
  • they are so much easier to store and ship than quilts
So I think I have about 12 to get on.  They won't be appearing until Saturday, February 15.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...