Thursday, November 20, 2014

More Junk-Based Bottlebrush Trees

I thought that I could never get enough of playing with bleached bottlebrush trees, but I think after this bunch I am officially ready to move on.

I didn't have a big string stash,
but I donated all that I had to the cause.

More bottoms made out of the wooden "wheels"
I have in abundance.

Just this weekend I bought a HUGE box of rusty stuff
that these bases came from.

The porcelain insulators also came from my rusty boxful.

The vintage Chinese paper was perfect for this project.

I used up all of my not-so-perfect knobs
and more "wheels".


Pair of vintage ice skates turned still life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...