Sunday, March 22, 2015

Getting My Garden Junk All In A Row

I know that it is only the end of March, but spring has officially sprung.  People will be getting the green thumb bug before we know it.  I sell a TON of succulents in vintage containers in the spring.  I definitely needed to streamline my assembly process this year. 

 
Starting with the containers.  I have been accumulating some since last summer. (And painting some, click here to see my painted tin can planter project and here how I made mossy terra cotta pots.)

My junky planter collection was overwhelming my compost / potting area. 

So, I made a new area behind the garden shed for the rotating planter collection.  It will be easy to spot the size and style I am looking for without having to dig through boxes and storage.  Since I actually want the planters to age / rust, it is perfect leaving them out in the weather.  EEEE...I can't wait to start digging in the dirt.

I even have a little area for treasures that help fill out  a sparse planter.

I still have room for courtside seating, for the neighbor boys who come over to use the basketball court (or just for me to sit and soak up the sun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...