Thursday, September 17, 2015

Best Ever Altered Dollar Tree Pumpkins

Best ever altered Dollar Tree Pumpkins...I know that title is a lot to live up to.  I'm going through yet another rusty hardware phase, and I came across several of my Dollar Tree Pumpkins from last year.  Click   here   to see last year's look.  They were cute...

But this year I killed it.  I used the only two pumpkins I had leftover from last year.  They already had been sprayed flat black and had the "stem" removed, so it was relatively easy.  Digging around in my rusty stuff hardware stash.  Some of the "junk" I was able to just screw in, and some I had to use a hot glue gun. Both were fast, and provided instant gratification.

Yes, I am definitely going to pick up a few more Dollar Tree pumpkins.  I've got the fever.

3 comments:

  1. Those are great! I think my favorite detail is the "stitched" mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! My daughter will love these. She's into Steam Punk, and these fit the bill. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. I like the whole steam punk vibe you've put together.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...