Tuesday, November 10, 2015

One Horse Open Sleigh Sign

Someone had already done me the favor of stenciling "ONE HORSE SLEIGH" on this board and selling it at their garage sale for $1.  Thank you very much, I'll take it from here.

Every time I looked at the sign, my brain wanted to add the word "open", just like the song.  So, the first thing I did was have my artsy husband add it to the sign.

Next I scrounged up a scrap of wood from a previous project to make it into more of an arrow.  I always have scrappy hardware on hand, so that was a no-brainer addition.

Finish it off with a rusty wire hanger, and WALAA.
Ready for the snow to fly.

1 comment:

  1. What a great find and I like the way you jazzed it up with the old hinge

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...