Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Vintage Bubble Light Christmas Tree

This is probably my favorite Christmas item I picked up this year.  Which is saying a lot because there were a lot of Christmas items!

I am getting a little nostalgic because I have put it on ebay
and I will be saying goodbye to it on Saturday.

It was made by Noma company, probably in the 1950s.
Noma opened a manufacturing plant at St Joseph, MO in 1953,
so it probably never travelled very far from home.

All 17 of it's still sockets work great,
and it is easy to imagine how cool it would have looked
with bubble lights.  I hope it's next owner will
appreciate it as much as I do.
Sold for $158.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...