Sunday, May 6, 2018

Saturday's Vintage Auction Finds

I went to a local auction yesterday.
The weather was perfect.
They sold all of the "yard" stuff first,
which was exactly what I was looking for.

 All of these pics are from my "outdoor store",
the only area that I am selling from currently.
I purchased tons of birdhouses...

 yard decor...
Paid $2 for the gnome, sold for $8. 

 a windmill...
Bought for $15, sold for $53

 a wishing well...
Bought for $5.

 this birdhouse bench and stoneware jugs...
Bought bench for $5.

and four concrete yard ornaments.
Paid $5 for each, sold between $14-$28.
It should keep my booth stocked for awhile,
while I am "down south".

3 comments:

  1. Love the yard art. I have a bunch of moonshine jugs. Been thinking of letting them go. Don't really know how to price them though.

    Good luck selling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mainly i purchased these because they were going cheap. I priced the biggest and best one at around $20, and went down from there.

      Delete
  2. Oh, how fun! I always check out the yard stuff first, too! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...