Saturday, May 12, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks -- May 11


 We were watching the sun go down together.
Other wildlife news:  I saw a very long black snake today,
but had just read about them and knew they were harmless.
Our neighbor had a white hummingbird last year
(very rare) so I told her to let me know if he shows up this year.

 I went to a (busy) rural garden center that was alot of fun.

 The colors of the annuals were so tempting...

 but I only picked up a few perennials.

And my son and daughter in law stopped by to
help me plant a couple of redbud trees off the deck.
(This soil is crazy rocky!)

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be doing what I am this year.....a lot of watering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hate watering, and tried to choose plants that didn't need much. but I know that first year in the ground, they are going to need a little help. I am a little concerned about the times I won't be here to keep an eye on them.

      Delete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...