Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Working On The Little House In The Ozarks -- May 9


 The day began with a handyman giving a once-over
to the big ugly window-shelf in the living room.
It was nice just to have someone interested
and confident that they could do something about it.

 Box turtle central today.
Hanging out by the "gray water" drain.
Which is actually white water because of paint brush cleaning.
So I put a shallow bowl of clean water out for them.

 These two didn't care if the water was dirty or not.
There may be baby box turtles in my future.

 Then I worked on baseboard.
I installed it in two closets, there were big
ugly gaps that needed to be covered up.
Still working on living room baseboard.

Finally the poison ivy has leafed out.
When you can identify the enemy,
you can destroy the enemy.

2 comments:

  1. Leaves of 3, leave them be!

    I'm highly allergic.

    We had a box turtle laying eggs by out gate one day a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to see some baby turtles. this was actually the second pair I saw mating. i looked it up, they should hatch in august.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...