Friday, July 13, 2018

Butterfly Bash At The Ozark House

It had been about three weeks since I had been down
to the Ozark House.  Every time I am there,
the season of life seems to have changed.

 This time it was a "butterfly bonanza".
This type of butterfly everywhere you look.

 There might be a season for this butterfly,
or maybe the nearby sunflower fields.

 Plus even some of perennials that I planted early
this spring are attracting some butterflies.

 The oregano that I planted seems to be a favorite.

 This little oregano bloom had three butterflies on it.

4 comments:

  1. Does that mean they like Italian? hahaha, I need to get some oregano. I didn't plant any this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oregano was the only non-ornamental plant I managed to get in this year. I won't be using any this year, but every time we brush against it, it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oregano dries so easily, I dry mine, crumble it into jars and call it good! I also put pretty stems, blooms and all into olive oil or vinegar in pretty jars for gifts--easy peasy!

      Delete
  3. What beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...