Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Crammed Craft Cabinet


 This little alcove sits right across from the laundry area.
This cabinet was one of the first pieces of furniture that we moved in. 
And maybe the only piece of furniture that we bought just for this house.
 But it sat empty and gathered dust for a few months
until we moved the majority of our stuff about two months ago.

 Then I decided all of my art supplies needed to fit
into this area.  Not easy (remember we are downsizing).
I ended up having to buy pop crates for the overflow
to fit underneath.  I put casters on the bottom of the crates, 
so they roll out easily.
And in back of them I stored all of my gift wrapping supplies.

 The open center section has old sewing drawers
crammed with art stuff.

And the top cabinet is "stuffed with stuff".

I still ran out of room and had to add the baskets
for storage on the top.
But I got it all in!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job. That cabinet is lovely especially with the baskets on top and crates below. My stuff has overflowed a room and overflows everywhere. I envy your organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd need 10 of those for all my craft stuff. I love the cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great cabinet! I love the combination of the baskets on top with the vintage crates below! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm--pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...