Friday, October 26, 2018

Letting Go Of My Antique Frames


 I've shared about several collections that I have had
to say goodbye to.  I just don't have the space in the cottage
that I had in my big victorian house.

 But this might be the most painful goodbye.
I put all of these great frames on the front porch
the day we moved down here (two months ago).
I kept thinking that I would be able to squeeze them in somewhere....

 But, as you can see, they are still on the front porch.
Sigh.
I have resigned myself to letting them go.

I will be selling them at my new antique booth --
in Camp Flea Antique Mall

3 comments:

  1. aw..... I use frames for a lot of my projects.
    Your's are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gotten so that I love the frames more than what goes in them. but we have very limited wall space in this house ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous collection--sorry you had to part with it. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...