Sunday, October 7, 2018

First Antiques Sale In My Stonecrest Shop


 After moving in the middle of August,
I sorted through all the treasures we had stuffed in the garage
and those that did not fit into our somewhat smaller house.

 Since I had to sort and price everything anyway,
I decided it was time for an antiques sale set up in my new "shop".

 I don't move into my new antiques booth until November,
 so I thought it would be nice to clear out some of the excess.


 It took awhile to get the shop cleaned and organized.
And then some extra effort to get lights in place.

 
 And there was enough stuff
to line two of the exterior walls.

 
Quite a few things sold, including this pew.

I made some new friends, good contacts
and cleared some stuff out.
So I hope to have 2-3 home Antiques Sales next year.

5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how wonderful it must be to have an antiques shop right out your front door! I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. much easier than packing stuff into the van for an antiques show, unloading and setting up, reloading at the end of the show and unpacking at the end of the line. and paying $225 rent for the space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Always good to sell stuff if you are trying too.

    We had a good sale at the highway 28 sale this past weekend. We did really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very inviting of a sale ,I'm sure I would have came home with something

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. Did you see you were featured?

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...