Monday, October 8, 2018

Vintage Wedding Cake Toppers


 I know that I have said it before, we have downsized.
There simply isn't room for everything that we had
at our old house.  One the collections that I don't have
room for is my vintage wedding cake toppers. 😖

 I do love them,
but they don't have the primitive vibe we are going for.
So time for them to move on.
Ouch.

 (Love his pinstriped pants)
I bought my first one over 20 years ago.
It was so gorgeous, but I sold it on ebay.

 I was so sad about selling it,
that I decided I would keep any other wedding cake toppers
that flipped my trigger.

 And these did.
I enjoyed them for many years
but now it is time for someone else to enjoy them.

 Any objections?
Speak now or forever hold your peace.

3 comments:

  1. They are an interesting collection. I know it's hard to part with things you love and have had for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the flip side -- it is kind of refreshing to purge and simplify. I knew I had too much "stuff" but i has a big house to put it all in, and now I don't. hope you have a great weekend (colder temps here, 45 degrees)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's hard to part with treasured collections, but I bet they'll be snatched up! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...