Thursday, January 10, 2019

Finishing Touches On The Dining Room



Above is a realtor shot of the dining room before we bought the house.
I am still in shock over how different it looks now.  See the rest of the dining room updates here.
Notice the "pass-through" from the dining room to the kitchen.  It really visually
chopped up the already small dining room wall.

 So we closed it off the pass-though recently,
 and it really opened up the space.

 
It allowed for a "real" piece of furniture without making the space seem bunchy.

 And...I finally found a place for my yellowware collection.

 We dug the shelf out of the garage,
and we had the (super heavy) 1880s brackets
laying around OUTSIDE.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your collection. Great job closing up the opening. I love what ya'll have done to your house.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...