Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Crazy Junkin' Weekend


 Last weekend the little town we moved from had their
annual city-wide garage sales weekend. 
I think the first one was in 1989,
and we haven't missed one since then.


We decided to drive up
and spend a couple days saling and visiting friends
before going on to Omaha
for my family reunion.

 We drove two vehicles up to our former stomping grounds,
because my husband was going to head home afterwards
to take care of the livestock (cats).
 It's a good thing he had his little truck.
On Friday morning I sent him to a garage sale that 
had looked promising in the newspaper.
I went a different direction in my van.

 He called me over an hour later to say he needed more money.
And that he was still at the same sale.

 Almost all of the "junk" in these pics is from that sale!
He was very pleased with himself, to say the least.
(Plus I picked up a van-load, so stay tuned for some pics of what I got.)

Then he headed home,
and I headed to my family reunion.

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...