Thursday, June 20, 2019

Inside Set Up At Vintage Home Sale

I have wanted to have a vintage sale at our house since
the first of May.  All I needed was a Thursday,
Friday and Saturday without rain.  
Good luck with that.

This weekend is bookended with rain.
Rain Thursday morning, and Saturday night.
But it is the best we have had it in weeks.

So I am taking the plunge.
I am calling it a "Summer Solstice Vintage Sale"
because we are opening Friday night from 6-8 pm,
and Saturday 7-10 am.

Most of the "smalls" are inside,
and already set up.

Only a few pieces of furniture will need to be
dragged outside before we start.
Any "weatherproof" furniture is already out there.

I am having three loose "themes" inside:
birds, western, patriotic.

And plenty of patriotic vignettes outisde.
(Tune in tomorrow for pics of the outside.)

As usual, plenty of dollar items inside and out.

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...