Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Selling Oak Drafting Stools


 I bought four of these handsome stools a couple of years ago.
Why do I still have them?

 Well, we moved.
Which is my excuse for just about everything.

 But mainly because I didn't have the correct venue to sell them.
They take up too much room for an antique booth.
Garage sales, even my one vintage home sale didn't attract
the kind of money or client that I need to buy them.

So I am listing them on Facebook Marketplace
(my first attempt to sell anything there)
and also good old ebay.
We'll see how it goes.
Paid $20, sold for about $400.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on selling them. They are nice.
    I understand. At garage sales here, they only want to pay a couple of bucks at most.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...