Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Pics For The Grandson's Book

We just made a photo board book for my Grandson's birthday.
Entitled: "Some Of My Favorite Things".
The pic above is for the cover.

We made one for Christmas that had all of his family members,
along with their names.
And no, he isn't even talking yet.
 I forget if we got to insert 10 or 12 photos.
We tried to keep it pretty basic, like "COW".

DOG (neighbor Izzy).

 We did it through Pinhole Press.
It wasn't cheap, but it was nice to have pics of personal items and animals.

This way he will always remember Grandpa Chuck's TRACTOR
and our senior citizen CATS.

1 comment:

  1. I've made some Shutterfly books. The price is not that bad if you get a 50% off coupon. JoAnn Crafts, use to send one out 2 or 3 times a year. And signing up with Shutterfly, they would do coupons.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...