Saturday, June 21, 2014

Helping With A Country Estate Sale

Wednesday I was able to help my friend Beth price and sort her dad's estate sale.  The house is on a beautiful sprawling countryside with plenty of outbuildings to hide treasures in.  I wish I would have brought my camera on Wednesday, but theses photos were taken Friday afternoon after a full day of sales.  Things were thinning out, but you still get a good idea of the immensity of it.

One of the more sought after items --
a John Deere seed planter.

Tons of dishes and pans.

Tons of bottles and jars.

Buttons and jewelry in jars.

Vintage toys and games.
The siblings all had a great time reminiscing
over the good use they had put the toys through.

General cool stuff that I couldn't even name.

Here is Beth with 3/5 of her siblings, dad and the newer generation --
after my husband messed around with photoshop.

Here it is pre-photoshop.
"Beth, where was your staff shirt?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...