Saturday, June 7, 2014

Vintage Fan Fanatic


Vintage Electric Fans, one of my top 10 favorite collectibles.

We own quite a few.  These black ones have the great old blades and cages which have made them keepers for so long.

They have such a great look to them.
Like pieces of art.


This is my favorite keeper.
It still makes my heart sing,
and purrs like a dream.
 
This little fan is one we still use.
He is keeping company with another of my
top ten favorites.
 
This tall, handsome specimen is one
that I am still undecided about.
To sell or not to sell.
 
But these three I know are going into The Rusty Chandelier soon:


I paid $3 for this little fan, and sold it on ebay for $58.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...