Thursday, August 28, 2014

Altered Dollar Tree Halloween Skulls

Every year I have an impulse to go off the deep end into one or two major Halloween art projects to sell at my antique booth.  (My antique booth is in a decorator store, so it's OK for me to sneak in non-antique items.) 

Two years ago I discovered Dollar Tree.  One of my big projects that year was altered plastic skulls.

All of the purchased items came from Dollar Tree, and a few things that I had hanging around.

The skulls were the first of many Dollar Tree Halloween projects to come.
I'll be posting on my 2014 DTH projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...