Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Friday's Vintage Finds 8.1.14

Katie and I went out sailing this morning.  I wish I had taken pictures of her treasures, but no.  We had a good time, found some fun junk, and ate at Chick-Fil-A  -- a perfect morning. 

I bought four matching octagon jars with lids --
I've gone jar crazy this year.
My favorite find was the metal mesh table.

It only took a few hours for my mailman to snag the staggered plant stand.  I always give him a good deal.  Porch shopping, gotta love it.

Yes, kind of ugly.  I've already spraypainted this gothic pair
a matte black and put new plugs on them.
They look great and are ready for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...