Friday, January 9, 2015

2012 Archives #1 -- Fleecy Dresser Furniture Redo

Now I am including this and the next two posts so that I can get rid of some of these old photos I had on my computer files.  In 2012 I finally started documenting the furniture that I worked on -- writing descriptions, prices, and what repairs or rehab I did on them.  A few of them I was even smart enough to take photos of:

I paid $10 for this baby at a garage sale.

I painted it with two coats of a fleecy ivory paint.
(Pre-my conversion to chalkpaint).
Then did some distressing.

I kept all the original hardware except for adding
drop pulls to the top narrow drawer.
This was also before I started naming the furniture that I had worked on.

1 comment:

  1. Well good morning from Washington state! Spent my coffee time going back they your blog to the beginning! You have a great eye for vintage! We could not shop together :) !!! Thanks for the inspiration & now I'm off to get ready for the monthly flea market! Happy Saturday to you!
    ~Michelle~

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...