Sunday, January 11, 2015

January Is eBay Listing Time

I've been selling antiques / junk for long enough that I have a certain pattern of selling to my year.  In January my focus is on selling items on ebay.  Bits and bobs that I have accumulated for that purpose over the last 10 months. 

This week and next week I will be listing jewelry.  I already sold all the really cheapo stuff, or used it in projects.  Any pieces I thought were really great were immediately sold on ebay.

So this is the middle of the road, pretty-to-look-at pieces. (Weiss on the right.)

This is probably the money maker.
Sterling puffed heart charm bracelet, it would make a perfect Valentine's gift.
Sold on ebay for $71.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...