Thursday, January 29, 2015

Antique Edwardian Blouses On Ebay

So, I mentioned in an earlier post (click here) concerning the box of vintage clothing and accessories I uncovered. Besides aprons and Victorian blouses, it also had some accessories, a lacey dress, and a little girls dress. So there are more posts to come. It actually had five Edwardian blouses in it, but only three were in good enough condition to sell on ebay.  If I was a tiny little thing I would have kept them all for myself.

The tucks and lace detailing on this one is so sweet.

These are all very sheer for such a modest era.

The lace on this blouse is handmade.
Can you imagine how long it took to create this beauty?
  Bought for $5, sold for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...